In your search for machining services, how many companies listed their equipment with no description?
In the metal fabrication world, the variety of machining services doesn't change very much. Each company provides the same capabilities as another. This fact does not insult those companies in any way.
When reading through those equipment lists, were your questions answered? Were any of the equipment listed described in any way other than a vague description or brand name?
Schuette Metals provides similar services using similar machines as all the others. So, why choose us?
One Roof: all machining is completed internally, under one roof.
Offline Programming: Schuette incorporates offline programming for each project. By following this process, each operator receives detailed work instructions. Offline programming increases quality, accuracy, and speed.
Where some companies try to misuse machines to save money, or even outsource the work, Schuette Metals features the right tools for the jobs.
In a milling machine, a material remains motionless while the cutting tool rotates on an axis. This process allows for precise work when the job requires it.
Multi-Axis Milling: Using multi-axis machines is an improvement over other CNC tools. Multi-axis milling machines:
- Reduce the number of times somebody touches the part
- Improve the surface finish
- Allows for complex parts
- Increase tool life
- Better quality
Auto Material Handling: Schuette takes advantage of a pallet system for materials handling. This handling process increases accuracy and speed, meaning you get what you need when you need it.
When there's a need for a high volume of duplicate parts, a turret lathe is used.
The turret lathe reduces the amount of human labor required when turning a material if one product needs several machining options requiring several different types of tools, the amount of time and labor skyrockets.
However, using a lathe where the tools are fitted and configured, so the process completes in a single pass.
From pre-welding machining to post welding horizontal machining, all machining is done internally at Schuette, reducing cost and lead times.
- MORI Seiki CNC Lathe – 4 Axis w/ Live Tooling: 10” Chuck Diameter × 24” Turning Length
- Okuma Vertical Machining Center: 35 HP: 25” × 58” × 24” w/Dual Pallet Loader
- Fadal Vertical Machining Center: 20 HP: 20” × 40” × 15”
- Toshiba BMC-1000 Horizontal Machining Center: 30 HP: 10,000 rpm Travel: 78.7”/59”/47” (8 pallet/180 tool)
- (2) Mori Seiki NHX 5000 Horizontal Machining Centers: 20 HP: 12,000 rpm Travel 28.7”/28.7”/34.6” (2 pallet/60 tool)
- Mori Seiki CNC Vertical Machining Center
- (3) Haas CNC Vertical Machining Centers
What can Schuette Metals do for you today?