Full-Service Capability to Tackle a Variety of Metal Fabricating Projects
When discussing capabilities, most metal fabricators talk in terms of equipment. Schuette Metals has some of the industry’s cutting-edge technology as you will note below. But it’s the intangible capabilities that separate us from run-of-the-mill metal fabricators. Ask yourself, “Do I get these kind of capabilities from other metal fabricators?”
- On-staff Certified Welding Inspector to ensure welding quality
- Proactive manufacturing engineers able to:
- Offer improved drawing suggestions
- Provide support for your engineering staff
- High level of communications – quick response times to:
- Answer questions
- Deliver quotes
- Give status and delivery updates
- Offer flexibility in terms of:
- Manufacturing parts to a certain degree of completion and inventorying it until needed to reduce lead time
- Packaging and delivery of products
In addition, Schuette Metals has the comprehensive machine capabilities and problem-solving approach to get the job done right. Extensive use of CNC equipment improves speed and quality to ensure competitive pricing and lead times. CAD/CAM/CIM software makes manufacturing more efficient by sending 2D and 3D designs and data directly to CNC equipment on the floor via an office-to-shop computer network.
Download detailed information on our process capabilities
- “Lights out” laser cutting helps your company save money on shorter runs by reducing setups and adding smaller jobs with larger ones.
- Welding capabilities across a broad spectrum of metal thicknesses including high strength steel to meet all of your metal fabricating needs.
- Offline bend programming that reduces set-up time and test bends, making your projects move through the process quickly saving you time and money.
- EDI/automated order entry that allows for faster, more efficient scheduling of your projects.
- MRP/nesting turns scheduling on its ear. Your project no longer waits because it may be a shorter run. Priority planning ensures smooth operation by loading jobs and filling holes in schedules to makes all projects run more efficiently.
- Schuette Metals engineering team will get involved in part collaberation to help your engineering staff make adjustments on the fly meaning a line will not shut down while waiting for changes to be made.
- Offline inspection software ensures quality parts from beginning to delivery
Flexible manufacturing cells provide metal components that meet your expectations.
See what customers and industry experts say about Schuette Metals.